Occasional Forms User?
Oyez also offer a large selection of forms in paper or PDF format. Purchase direct from:
Featured Oyez Products
Please call 020 7556 3297
Please vsit www.oyezdp.co.uk
Information Security: You are responsible for ensuring the personal data you hold for clients and staff is protected.
Keeping up with the regulations is difficult and the measures required to protect data can be complex. Is your practice doing enough? Can you rely on your staff to know what to do?
A recent survey, conducted on behalf of Oyez, indicated most law firms believe they won't experience a breach in information security. However, the number of Monetary Penalty Notices recently issued by the Information Commissioner suggests the reality is very different.
Information Security is a specialist area and is often too onerous for most Compliance Officers (COLP's) to deal with. Our range includes simple policies through to on-site training, staff assessments, policy customisation and implementation. It's a quick and easy way for law firms to become, and stay, compliant with Information Security legislation.
This set of 20+ comprehensive information security policies is provided in customisable Word format and has been designed specifically for legal practices. Each policy incorporates an accepted risk-based methodology and ensures protection for the information assets most at risk. For those who are unsure how to proceed, we also provide an on-site consultancy service.
If you are running OyezForms version 10.00L+, synchronise Active Library now to download your free Oyez Data Security Samples range and move toward information security compliance. Click here to upgrade.
If you are new to OyezForms call us on 08450 17 55 17.
FREE STARTER PACK
The following free Information Security compliance forms and documents will get you started. You can download them today from your regular Oyez Forms menu.
- Starter Pack Policy Guide
- Essential Policies:
1. Acceptable Usage Foundation Policy
2. Encryption Policy
3. Mobile Devices Policy
- Critical Asset Worksheets:
- Also Included: 2 Hour CPD Session
POLICY SUBSCRIPTION PACK
More comprehensive than the starter pack, the Subscription pack contains the following Word forms and documents:
- Subscription Pack Policy Guide
- 20 Information Security Policies
- 20 Critical Asset Worksheets
- 10 Best Practice Fact Sheets
- Quarterly Newsletter updates
Each subscription also comes with:
- 2 hour CPD session on Information Security.
- On-line Staff Assessments to help you begin monitoring staff compliance.
- 5 Staff Awareness Posters to develop an Information Security culture.
- COLP E-guide to Information Security.
- Oyez Introduction to Information Security and the Data Protection Act 1998.
- White paper: The Solicitors Regulation Authority & The Data Protection Act 1998; What they mean for you.
INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANCY SERVICE
Firms should consider using consultancy services where they have:
- Little understanding of the regulation and want to do more to ensure compliance.
- Multiple offices with a complex IT set up.
- Existing framework that may need to be updated.
- A lack of resources to develop security policies .
- A desire to train staff / monitor effectiveness.
With our on-line staff security assessments and awareness posters, you can be confident that you'll quickly be able to implement and monitor the effectiveness of your policies.